Safe IP 2.0.0.23 Portable


Safe IP 2.0.0.23 Portable -1 MB
Anonymous, Private, Secure, and Free
Hide your IP address and protect your online identity with SafeIP.
-Protect your online identity by hiding your IP address from websites, email, games, and more.

-Encrypt all your Internet traffic, either browsing at home or on public WiFi hotspots.

-Choose the anonymous IP location closest to you for the fastest connection speeds.

-SafeIP can be used completely free for unlimited use, without advertisements and never expires.

Note: Connect To Internet Before Launch  Safe IP 2.0.0.23 Portable then Wait Till Connect SafeIP Server

PASSWORD : rexingnet.blogspot.com
DOWNLOAD
Safe IP 2.0.0.23 Portable

1 comment:

  1. it works great as subscribed to change ip address. it's small program only 1 mb. I am currently in Japan, I choose UK ip to access block url like you tube which block my region to view. my internet not down much as I thought. I suggest to have more servers vpn and ip locations.

    ReplyDelete